Instructions for full paper submissionYou are kindly requested to submit the manuscripts to email@example.com. All manuscripts are subject to review process.
The selected manuscripts will be submitted to the Journal of Physics: Conference Series of IOP. Only presented papers will be considered to be published in the proceedings.
The proceedings of CTPNP 2018 will appear in the Open Access Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS), which is part of IOP Conference Series. All papers published in IOP Conference Series are fully citable and upon publication will be free to download. Authors may be interested to know that IOP Conference Series now receives in excess of 2.3 million article downloads per year, and is abstracted and indexed in Scopus, Compendex and Inspec, among others. Citations are tracked online using IOP Publishing's citing articles facility in addition to the full citation tracking facilities provided by Scopus.
Important: please read before you submit a paper
PUBLICATION LICENSE FOR OPEN ACCESS PROCEEDINGS PAPERS. IOP Conference Series operates a publishing license, under which authors retain copyright of their papers and they no longer need to sign and submit copyright assignment forms. Any author who wishes to publish in IOP Conference Series must agree to the terms of the license and by submitting a paper for publication it is assumed all authors of the paper agree, in full, to the terms of the license.
The license terms and conditions are available online.
Where to send your paper
Manuscripts, prepared according to the author guidelines, should be submitted to - by 22 June 2018.
Preparing your paperIOP Conference Series uses author-supplied PDFs for all online and print publication. Authors are asked to prepare their papers using LaTeX, according to the journal guidelines and templates, and then convert these files to PDF. Full instructions on preparing your paper, along with templates, can be found on the IOP Conference Series website.
It is important to ensure that when you submit your paper, it is in its final form ready for publication, and has been thoroughly proofread. IOP do not copyedit papers and will not send out author proofs prior to publication. Please note: post-publication changes are not usually permitted, unless there are exceptional circumstances, so please ensure your paper has been checked for errors.
What you need to provide
- The PDF file of your paper: when preparing your paper ensure that you follow the author guidelines, i.e.,
- The paper is European A4 sized paper
- The paper includes an abstract
- The paper includes author name(s) and affiliation(s) (full address including country)
- There are no page numbers, headers, or footers in your article
- The text is single spaced, not double spaced
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing, or low-resolution figures)
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated)
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via CrossRef if they are correct and complete
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise
- Any multimedia files you wish to publish online
- JPCS encourages authors to submit multimedia files to enhance the online versions of published research articles.