- Each paper will be double blind peer-reviewed by experts in the field for originality, contribution and soundness. Authors of accepted paper must guarantee that at least one of the authors will attend the conference and present their paper.
- Author should submit full technical papers. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for problems.
- For your convenience, the Style Manual and Conference Paper templates for ICSEEA 2016 is available through here. A maximum of 10 pages per paper is allowed.
- In order to be published on the Proceeding, all accepted papers should follow these following stage:
- Notification of acceptance; after the closing date of online submission, ICSEEA editorial board will announce the paper accepted to be reviewed.
- Reviewing process; the paper will be sent to the international reviewers and the reviewers will send back the suggestions and recommendation.
- Revision (if needed); if the international reviewers demand any revision, authors should comply every suggestion from the reviewers and send the revision back to ICSEEA Secretariat.
- Oral presentation announcement; every paper completed the reviewing and revision stages will be included in ICSEEA Programs consisting the schedule of oral presentation.
- Presentation; all accepted paper should be presented at the designated schedule at the conference event. The absence of the authors will be considered as cancelation.
- Editing; after the conference event, the editorial board will perform comprehensive copy edit to adjust every paper to scientific international writing standard. Author should comply with every request from copy editor according copy edit process.
- Layout; after completing copyedit, layout team will create galleys.
- Proofread; author and proofreader should detect any possible error on the galley.
- Publication; every completed galley will be immediately included in the table of content.
- All accepted and presented paper will be forwarded for consideration to be published in IEEEXplore digital library.