The accepted manuscripts from this symposium will be published in the the American Institute of Physics (AIP) Conference Proceeding as online-open access proceedings, after being reviewed. This AIP Proceedings is indexed by The Conference Proceedings Citation Index (part of Web of Science), Scopus (Elsevier), Inspec (IET), Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), and Astrophysics Data System (ADS)
Formating and Preparing Paper:
- All participants must register first on the ISFAP�s website.
- Manuscripts must be written in AIP format. Authors can choose either MS Words template or LaTeX template.
- Manuscripts must have minimum 4 pages and cannot exceed 6 pages. In addition, all figures must be uploaded along with manuscripts as well. The figures must have minimum resolution of 300 pixels.
- Manuscripts must be uploaded through EDAS website. Author must create a username at EDAS before registering and submitting manuscripts. Please download guidelines.
- Soon, after manuscript submission, EDAS will check all technical aspects of the manuscript such as layout, margin, font, etc. If EDAS encounters any problem(s), it will give message(s). The author is responsible to fix these problems. The review process will not start until all messages are clear.
- The revision must be done and uploaded within two weeks after notification. Editors and reviewers can request for further revision. These processes will last until August 31, 2015.
- The acceptance manuscripts will be announced on September 15, 2015.
- All notifications will be sent through email. Thus, please check your email regularly.
DownloadMS Words template