Each paper will be double blind peer-reviewed by experts in the field for originality, contribution and soundness. Authors of accepted paper must guarantee that at least one of the authors will attend the conference and present their paper. ISBN publications will be produced with all the accepted and presented papers:
| Media|| IEEE Catalog Number||ISBN |
All papers accepted and presented in IC3INA 2015 will be forwarded for consideration to be published in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference, including IEEE Xplore Digital Library, if the paper is not presented by the author at the conference.
Author should submit full technical papers. Submit your papers in pdf format through EDAS system (http://edas.info/N19649). Please contact ic3ina [AT] mail.lipi.go.id for problems.
For your convenience, the Style Manual and Conference Paper templates in various formats are available through http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
A maximum of 6 pages per paper is allowed.
For final paper submission of accepted papers, please do the following steps:
- Use the IEEE format template to prepare your camera-ready manuscripts in doc/docx/pdf format (download http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html). Do not add any header or footer in your submission.
- Generate and check IEEE Xplore compliance of your doc/docx/PDF file using the PDF eXpress site: http://www.pdf-express.org/. and upload your converted-PDF file to pdf-express with conference ID 36195X.
- Submit your paper in IEEE Xplore compliance PDF format to IC3INA 2015 through EDAS.
- Fill IEEE eCF (electronic Copyright Tranform Form) through EDAS. form.
GUIDELINES OF USING PDF eXpress
IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing their authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
1. Access the IEEE PDF eXpress site (http://www.pdf-express.org/)
|First-time users ||Previous users, but using it the first time for a new conference ||Returning users |
| a. Click New Users Click Here || a. Enter 36195X for the Conference ID, your email address, and enter the password you used for your old account. || a. Enter 36195X for the Conference ID, email address and password. |
| b. Enter 36195X for the Conference ID, your email address, and choose a new password. Continue to enter information as prompted. || b. When you click login, you will receive an error saying you need to set up an account. Simply click continue. By entering your previously used email address and password combination, you will enable your old account for access to this new conference. || |
| c. Check that the contact information is still valid, and click Submit. || c. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup. || |
| || d. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup. || |
2. For each conference paper, click Create New Title.
3. Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required).
4. Click Submit PDF for Checking or Submit Source Files for Conversion.
5. Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click Upload File. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
6. You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress plus-converted PDFattached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed or click your title paper and it will download pdf automatically. Send your pdf paper to EDAS.