There are many Hotels or Villas near the venue “Post Graduate Campus Udayana University, P.B. Sudirman Street, Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia “ such as:
The committee offers One Day Tour on Saturday, October 18, 2014,as follows:
- The Grand Santhi Hotel Denpasar (Jl. Patih Jelantik No.1 Denpasar, hotelsanthi.com)
- Hotel Puri Ayu Bali ( Jl. Sudirman, hotelpuriayu.com)
- HARRIS Hotel (Jl. Teuku Umar, Denpasar)
- Or participants can searchs : hotels near jalan Sudirman Denpasar
- Kintamani Tour (IDR 150,000/person, lunch box included) minimum 35 persons
- Tanjung Benoa-GWK-Uluwatu Tour (IDR 150,000/person, lunch box included) minimum 30 persons
- If participants have other options, please contact us (Putra +6203617463047) or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The official currency in Indonesia is Rupiah.The currency code for Rupiahs is IDR and the currency symbol is Rp.
The official language for the conference is English.
In Indonesia, electricity is supplied in 220 - 240 Volts, 50 Hz.
The electrical outlet has two round holes, similar to those in continental Europe.
All travelers to Indonesia must be in possession of a passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of arrival, and have proof (tickets) of onward or return passage. The Indonesian Government extends Visa on Arrival (VoA) to nationals of 63 countries which can be obtained at designated entry airports and sea ports. Visa-on-Arrival are valid for 30 days and are extendable with another 30 days to be applied at Immigration offices in Indonesia. For more information, please visit: id.indo.com/tplan/visa.html
Free Tourist Visa
Free Tourist short stay visas for 30 days are extended to tourists from 12 countries, namely from Brunei Darussalam, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, and Hong Kong SAR, Macao SAR, Chile, Equador, Morocco and Peru.