- Cooperative phenomena in small and large scale world -|
http://situs.opi.lipi.go.id/ctpnp2018/ - http://phys.sci.unhas.ac.id/ctpnp2018.php
Conference on Theoretical Physics and Nonlinear Phenomena is an annual meeting on theoretical physics and nonlinear phenomena in Indonesia. This conference aims to facilitate a gathering place for theorists from Indonesia and neighboring countries to exchange and share ideas. This conference is also intended to motivate young physicists to actively do research in the fields.
Following the success of the fourteen previous meetings, the fifteen one will be held on 2nd July 2018 in Makassar, in conjunction with National Physics Seminar on 3rd July 2018, hosted by Physics Department of Hasanuddin University in collaboration with the Indonesian Theoretical Physicist Group (GFTI).
All topics related to the studies of theoretical physics are welcome. This conference consists of invited plenary talks and selected parallel talks on the following fields:
- Computational Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Gravitation & Cosmology
- Mathematical Physics
- Nonlinear Physics
- Nuclear & Particle Phenomenology
- String Theory
The Scientific Program of CTPNP 2018 will include plenary talks given by the following invited speakers:
- Sauro Succi (Istituto Applicazioni Calcolo "Mauro Picone", Rome, ITALY) - Complex Systems of Fluid Dyanmics and Biology
- Anders Sandvik (Department of Physics, Boston University, Boston, USA) - Quantum Many-Particle System
- Freddy P. Zen (Bandung Institute of Technology, Bandung, INDONESIA) - Gravity and Cosmology
- L.T. Handoko (Indonesian Institute of Sciences, Serpong, INDONESIA) - High Energy Physics
Researchers and students working on theoretical physics and nonlinear phenomena from Indonesia as well as from other countries are kindly invited to participate. Visa information for oversea participants can be found here.
To register, please fill in the registration form on this website.
The manuscripts will be submitted to the Journal of Physics: Conference Series of IOP. Detailed information regarding the proceedings can be seen here.