- Embracing Future Trends in Electronics & Telecommunications -|
The 2018 International Conference on Radar, Antenna, Microwave, Electronics and Telecommunications (ICRAMET) will be held in Serpong, Indonesia on November 1st - 2nd, 2018*. The conference is an annual event organized by Research Center for Electronics and Telecommunications, Indonesian Institute of Sciences (PPET-LIPI) that aims to bring together researchers, scientists, engineers, scholar students and practitioners interested in the advanced technologies of communication and electronics including Remote Sensing and Radar System, Antenna Devices and Techniques, RF and Microwave Theory and Devices, Electronics Materials, Devices and Components/Circuits, Wireless and Wired Communications, Signal and Image Processing Techniques, and related topics. The ICRAMET provides a forum for exchange of information on the state-of-the art research within all of the related topics as well as aims to build and strengthen scientific cooperation among the research institutions. The ICRAMET is as a part of Indonesian Science Expo (ISE) that is initiated by the Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI). The 2018 ICRAMET is also technically sponsored by IEEE Indonesian Chapter.
Invited Plenary Speakers
Dr.-Ing. Hutomo Suryo Wasisto
TU Braunschweig, Germany
Dr.-Ing. Hutomo Suryo Wasisto was born in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. He received the Bachelor of Engineering degree in Electrical Engineering (Cum Laude) from the Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia, the Master of Engineering degree in Semiconductor Engineering (Cum Laude) from the Asia University, Taiwan, and the Doktor-Ingenieur (Dr.-Ing.) degree in Electrical Engineering (Summa Cum Laude) from the Technische Universität Braunschweig (TU Braunschweig), Germany in 2008, 2010, and 2014, respectively. He was a postdoctoral research fellow at the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE), Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA, USA, in 2015-2016. Since 2016, he is Head of Optoelectromechanical Integrated Nanosystems for Sensing (OptoSense) Group in the Laboratory for Emerging Nanometrology (LENA), Braunschweig, Germany. His main research interests include nano-opto-electro-mechanical systems (NOEMS), nanosensors, nanoelectronics, nanoLEDs, nanogenerators, and nanometrology. He has published more than 70 papers in international scientific peer-reviewed journals and conference proceedings as well as two European and German patents. Since 2016, he has been an initiator and chief executive officer (coordinator) of the Indonesian-German Center for Nano and Quantum Technologies (IG-Nano), Braunschweig, Germany.
Detail information can be found here
Prof. Chao-Sung Lai
Chang Gung University (CGU), Taiwan
Chao-Sung Lai received the B.S. and Ph.D. degrees from National Chiao Tung University, Hsinchu, Taiwan, in 1991 and 1996, respectively. In 1996, he joined National Nano Device Laboratories, Hsinchu, where was engaged in the research of silicon-on-insulator devices. He then, in 1997, joined Chang Gung University, Taoyuan, Taiwan, as an Assistant Professor. He was promoted to Associate and Full Professor in 2001 and 2006, respectively. He has been engaged in the research of the characterization and reliability of MOSFETs, Flash memory, high-k dielectrics, metal gates, and biosensors. From 2001 to 2002, he visited the Department of Electrical Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, for visiting research on fin-shaped FETs. Since 2007 to 2013, he had been the Chairman of the Department of Electronic Engineering and the Director of the Biosensor Group of the Biomedical Research Center, Chang Gung University, for the research-related bio-transistor application on ions, proteins, DNA, and biomarker analysis. From 2012, he is the Dean of Engineering College of Chang Gung University. He holds 11 U.S. patents and 41 Taiwan patents, and he is the author of more than 237 SCI journal papers, 200 conference papers, more than 20 international invited talks, and 2 book chapters. He won Lam Research Award in 1997 and distinguished award from Electron Devices and Materials Association in 2011. Moreover, he is affiliated to the Department of Nephrology, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan, and Adjunct Professor at Department of Materials Engineering, Ming-Chi University of Technology, Taiwan. Recently, he is the president of The Association of Chemical Sensors in Taiwan.
Dr. Purwoko Adhi Dipl.Ing., DEA
Indonesian Institute of Sciences
Dr. Purwoko Adhi Dipl.Ing., DEA is the Head of Research Center for Electronics and Telecommunications, Indonesian Institute of Sciences. He received his doctoral degree from Curtin University of Technology, Western Australia. He finished his master and bachelor in France, at Universite Piere et Marie Currie and ESIGELEC, respectively. His research interest in the area of signal processing and related field.
Prof. Dr. Sevia Mahdaliza Idrus Sutan Nameh
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
Professor Dr Sevia M. Idrus is Deputy Dean (Development & Alumni), Faculty of Engineering, UTM and Head of iKohza Odesy of the Malaysia-Japan International Institute of Technology UTM. She received her Bachelor in Electrical Engineering in 1998 and Master in Engineering Management in 1999, both from UTM. She obtained her PhD in 2004 from the University of Warwick in optical communication engineering. She has served UTM since 1998 as an academic and administrative staff (including Deputy Director of Innovation Commercialization Centre and Academic Manager of the Graduate School UTM). Her main research interests are in the area of optical communication system and engineering management, and her research outputs include several high-end reference books, over 200 refereed research papers, 5 patents granted, 34 patent filings and hold 36 UTM copyrights. To date, she has secured and been involved in more than 40 research and industrial projects, locally and internationally. She actively involved in many international professionals activities, as Senior Member of IEEE, member of Editorial Board of several refereed international journals and delivered keynote and invited speeches to a number of international conferences and seminars. She has been appointed as a Guest Professor at Osaka Prefecture University and Tokai University, Japan, in 2011 and 2014, respectively.
Guideline for Paper Submission
All papers must be submitted electronically through EDAS (https://edas.info/N24556). All papers must be written in English and formatted following the IEEE Xplore standard (double-column format A4 size). Please download the template with various format using the following links. Failing to confirm the standard format will result in rejection.
- All papers must be submitted electronically through EDAS Conference papers submission system (https://edas.info/N24556). All regular and invited papers are limited to six (6) pages. Authors may upload longer manuscript up to a maximum of eight (8) pages total. However, each page in excess of six will incur an additional charge of 100 USD. Our EDAS system will not permit longer papers to be uploaded.
- The decision regarding the acceptance of the papers is at the discretion of the Technical Program Committee. Note that short manuscripts are not considered.
- To facilitate the paper’s double-blind peer review process, authors should make efforts to ensure that information about the authors’ identities do not appear anywhere in the text-body of the paper. (for the first submission)
- Upon acceptance, at least one of the authors listed in the paper must attend the conference and present the paper according to the schedule of the conference. In the event that the presenter is unable to attend the conference for any reasons, your accepted paper will not be considered for submission of the proceeding to the IEEE Xplore.
- At least one of the authors listed on the paper must register for the 2018 ICRAMET to upload the final manuscript.
Only papers that have been presented at the conference and corrected according to reviewer(s) suggestion will be considered to be included in the final proceedings for the submission to the IEEE Xplore digital library.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Remote Sensing and Radar System
- Radar systems analysis and modeling, Radar and signal processing, Short range FM radar, Millimeter-wave radar targets, Radar reflectivity (land and sea), Radar system performance modeling, Interception and analysis of radar signal, Signal detection and estimation.
- Antenna Devices and Techniques
- Antenna design, modelling, simulation.
- RF and Microwave Theory and Devices
- RF and microwave circuit design, engineering, physical aspects of RF and microwave devices, electromagnetic fields and waves.
- Electronics Materials, Devices, Components, and Circuits
- Microelectronics, integrated circuits, semiconductor devices, photonic devices, optics, sensor, biosensor, photovoltaic and magnetic materials.
- Wireless and Wired Communications
- IoT, 5G, WiMAX, mobile broadband, cellular technology.
- Signal and Image Processing Techniques
- Digital signal processing, coding and transmission, signal processing in communication, image acquisition, storage and retrieval.