- Connecting Advanced Technologies for Better Future -|
Acceptance notifications for submitted papers have been announced.Registration for presenters and participants is open until September 22, 2017, please refer to "Registration" page for details.
The 2017 International Conference on Radar, Antenna, Microwave, Electronics and Telecommunications (ICRAMET) will be held in Jakarta, Indonesia on October 23rd - 24th, 2017*. The conference is an annual event organized by Research Center for Electronics and Telecommunications, Indonesian Institute of Sciences (P2ET-LIPI) that aims to bring together researchers, scientists, engineers, scholar students and practitioners interested in the advanced technologies of communication and electronics including Remote Sensing and Radar System, Antenna Devices and Techniques, RF and Microwave Theory and Devices, Electronics Materials and Components/ Circuits, Wireless and Wired Communications, Signal and Image Processing Techniques, and related topics. The ICRAMET provides a forum for exchange of information on the state-of-the art research within all of the related topics as well as aims to build and strengthen scientific cooperation among the research institutions. The ICRAMET is as a part of Indonesian Science Expo (ISE) that is initiated by the Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI) to commemorate its 50th anniversary. The 2017 ICRAMET is also technically sponsored by IEEE Indonesian Chapter (No. 41576)
Keynote Speakers for 2017 ICRAMET
Prof. Dato' Dr. Burhanuddin Yeop Majlis
Talk title: "MEMS and Microfluidic: Interfacing Macro and Nanoworld"
Prof. Dato' Dr. Burhanuddin Yeop Majlis received his Ph.D. in microelectronics from University of Durham, United Kingdom in 1988, MSc in microelectronics from University of Wales, UK in 1980. and BSc(Hons.) in Physics from UKM in 1979. He is a senior member of the Institution of Electrical and Electronics Engineer (IEEE) and the Chairman of IEEE Electron Devices Malaysia Chapter from 1994 to 2006. He is the founder chaiman and President of Malaysia Nanotechnology Association(MNA) which is established in 2007. His current interest are design and fabrication of MEMS sensor, RFMEMS, BiOMEMS and microenergy. He has published four text books in electronics and one book on Integrated Circuits Fabrication Technology for undergraduate courses and more than 400 academic research papers. Now he is the founder director of Institute of Microengineering and Nanoelectronics(IMEN)
Detail information can be found here
Dr. David A. Powell
The Australian National University, Australia
Talk title: "Metamaterials and Metasurfaces at Microwaves and Beyond"
Dr David Powell is a Fellow with the Nonlinear Physics Centre of the Australian National University. He obtained his PhD from RMIT University in 2006, in the field of surface acoustic wave biosensors. Since then he has been conducting research on fundamental and applied aspects of metamaterials, operating in the microwave, terahertz, infra-red and acoustic domains. His research has demonstrated several new forms of nonlinear metamaterials, and a number of unique tuning mechanisms for reconfiguration of metamaterial functionality. A strong area of his interest is metamaterials which combine electromagnetic and mechanical degrees of freedom to yield new coupled dynamics. He has made theoretical contributions to the phenomena of bianisotropy and chirality, and to understanding modes in open resonant systems such as metamaterials.
Prof. Ir. Eko Tjipto Rahardjo, MSc, PhD
Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia
Talk title: "Array Antenna Development and Its Applications"
Eko Tjipto Rahardjo, PhD. was born at Pati, Indonesia, on April 22, 1958. He received the Ir. Degree from the Universitas Indonesia, Jakarta in 1981, the MS degree from the University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu in 1987, and the PhD. degree from the Saitama University, Urawa in 1996, all in electrical engineering.He joined to the Department of Electrical Engineering Universitas Indonesia since 1982 as a teaching assistant. Since 2005 he has been appointed as Professor in electrical engineering.His research interests include antenna engineering, wave propagation, microwave circuits and communication system and telecommunication system regulations. He has been published and presented more than a hundred research papers both national and international journals and symposiums.He has been recipient of the Indonesian government scholarship through MUCIA (1984 – 1987); the Hitachi Scholarship (1992 – 1996); the Young Researcher's Award from the Universitas Indonesia (1996), the 2nd winner of Best Researcher Award in Science and Technology Universitas Indonesia (2009) and the 2nd winner of Best Teaching Award Universitas Indonesia (2010). He has been listed as one of 107 Innovator in 107 Indonesia Innovations published in BIC and LIPI (2015).Dr. Rahardjo is members of IEEE Antenna and Propagation Society (AP-S) and IEEE Microwave Theory and Technique Society (MTT-S). He was founder of IEEE Joint Chapter MTT-S/AP-S Indonesia in 2008. He is the chairperson of IEEE Joint Chapter MTT-S/AP-S, IEEE Indonesia Section in 2009-2010 and 2013-2014. He is also a member of International Steering Committee (ISC) of Asia Pacific Microwave Conference (APMC) since 2010, General Chairman of Indonesia Malaysia Microwave and Antenna Conference (IMMAC) 2010 held in Jakarta, General Chairman of Indonesia Japan Joint Scientific Symposium (IJJSS) 2010 held in Bali, General co-Chairman of Indonesia Japan Joint Scientific Symposium (IJJSS) 2012 held in Chiba, Japan, and as a member of International Advisory Board of International Symposium on Antenna and Propagation (ISAP) 2012, Nagoya, Japan, ISAP 2013 in Nanjing, China, ISAP 2014 in Kaoshiung, Taiwan, ISAP 2015 in Tasmania and ISAP 2016 in Okinawa Japan.
Prof. Andriyan Bayu Suksmono, Ph.D.
Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
Talk title: "Compressive Sampling in Radar and Related Fields"
Andriyan Bayu Suksmono graduated with BS on Physics and MS on Electrical Engineering from ITB Bandung. He completed his PhD from The University of Tokyo in 2002. In 1996, he joined ITB as an Instructor of The Dept.Electrical Eng., Assoc. Professor in 2005, and Full Professor in 2009 of the School of Electrical Engineering and Informatics. He was awarded APNNA Award of Theoretical Development in Neural Network in 2004, First Place of the Best Faculty Award(Dosen Berprestasi Nasional) of the Rep. Indonesia in 2007, and Global Excell. In Research Journal Award in 2011. Dr. Suksmono is a Senior Member of the IEEE. *additional keynote speaker(s) will be announced later
Guideline for Paper Submission
All papers must be submitted electronically through EDAS (https://edas.info/N23422). All papers must be written in English and formatted following the IEEE Xplore standard (double-column format A4 size). Please download the template with various format using the following links. Failing to confirm the standard format will result in rejection.
- All papers must be submitted electronically through EDAS Conference papers submission system (https://edas.info/N23422). All regular and invited papers are limited to six (6) pages. Authors may upload longer manuscript up to a maximum of eight (8) pages total. However, each page in excess of six will incur an additional charge of 100 USD. Our EDAS system will not permit longer papers to be uploaded.
- The decision regarding the acceptance of the papers is at the discretion of the Technical Program Committee. Note that short manuscripts are not considered.
- To facilitate the paper’s double-blind peer review process, authors should make efforts to ensure that information about the authors’ identities do not appear anywhere in the text-body of the paper. (for the first submission)
- Upon acceptance, at least one of the authors listed in the paper must attend the conference and present the paper according to the schedule of the conference. In the event that the presenter is unable to attend the conference for any reasons, your accepted paper will not be considered for submission of the proceeding to the IEEE Xplore.
- At least one of the authors listed on the paper must register for the 2016 ICRAMET to upload the final manuscript.
Only papers that have been presented at the conference and corrected according to reviewer(s) suggestion will be considered to be included in the final proceedings for the submission to the IEEE Xplore digital library.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Remote Sensing and Radar System
- Radar systems analysis and modeling, Radar and signal processing, Short range FM radar, Millimeter-wave radar targets, Radar reflectivity (land and sea), Radar system performance modeling, Interception and analysis of radar signal, Signal detection and estimation.
- Antenna Devices and Techniques
- Antenna design, modelling, simulation.
- RF and Microwave Theory and Devices
- RF and microwave circuit design, engineering, physical aspects of RF and microwave devices, electromagnetic fields and waves.
- Electronics Materials, Components, and Circuits
- Microelectronics, integrated circuits, semiconductor devices, photonic devices, optics, photovoltaic and magnetic materials.
- Wireless and Wired Communications
- WiMAX, mobile broadband, cellular technology.
- Signal and Image Processing Techniques
- Digital signal processing, coding and transmission, signal processing in communication, image acquisition, storage and retrieval.