- Sustainable Energy for Greater Development -|
http://situs.opi.lipi.go.id/icseea2015/ - http://www.icseea.org
4th ICSEEA 2016 can be found at http://situs.opi.lipi.go.id/icseea2016
3rd ICSEEA 2015 had been published in IEEE Xplore
3rd International Conference on Sustainable Energy Engineering and Application (ICSEEA) 2015 is organized by Research Centre for Electrical Power and Mechatronics, Indonesian Institute of Science (RCEPM-LIPI). The conference facilitates any topics on sustainable energy to emerge tremendous benefits for meeting global sustainable needs.
ICSEEA is attended by government representative, industrial company, international researchers, scientists, and practitioners in the fields of sustainable energy.
It is expected that conference will provide a forum to exchange experiences on sustainable energy development, innovative engineering and applications, share views on policies and approaches, new method and strategies, and promote international cooperation.ICSEEA 2015 is technically co-sponsored by IEEE with conference no. IEEE No. 36267. All accepted and presented paper will be forwarded for consideration to be published in IEEEXplore digital library. ISBN publications will be produced with all the accepted and presented papers:
|Media ||IEEE Catalog Number || ISBN |
|XPLORE COMPLIANT ||CFP15AAF-ART ||978-1-5090-0193-4 |
- Dr.rer.nat. Guenther G. Scherer, Senior Investigator, TUM CREATE Singapore
- Prof. John Young, Ph.D., Deputy Head of School, School of Engineering and Information Technologi, The University of New South Wales
PAPER SUBMISSION (CLOSED)
We invite submissions on renewable energy and sustainable transportation. Author should submit full technical papers in pdf format through EDAS system https://edas.info/N19697 (click here for help). Each paper will be double blind peer-reviewed by experts in the field for originality, contribution and soundness. Authors of accepted paper must guarantee that at least one of the authors will attend the conference and present their paper. In the event that the presenter is unable to attend the conference for any reasons, your accepted paper will not be considered for submission of the proceeding to the IEEE Xplore.
For final paper submission of accepted papers, please do the following steps:
- Use the IEEE format template to prepare your camera-ready manuscripts in doc/docx/pdf format (http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html). Do not add any header or footer in your submission.
- Generate and check IEEE Xplore compliance of your doc/docx/PDF file using the PDF eXpress site (http://www.pdf-express.org/) and upload your converted-PDF file to pdf-express with conference ID: 36267X.
- Submit your paper in IEEE Xplore compliance PDF format to ICSEEA 2015 through EDAS (https://edas.info)
- Fill IEEE eCF (electronic Copyright Form) through (Manually by downloading the form (in PDF/Doc file) from the following link:http://www.ieee.org/publications_standards/publications/rights/copyrightmain.html) (click here for help)
Main author should fill the title of the paper, the complete list of authors, and IEEE publication title (2015 International Conference on Sustainable Energy Engineering and Application (ICSEEA)) on the upper section, and main author's name and signature followed by the date the signature is being made on the lower section (just fill number (1) if you are not an employee of either US or British Government, and please also fill number (2) if you are an employee of US Government or (3) if you are an employee of British/British Commonwealth Government).
After filling the form, please upload only the first page of the scanned eCF via EDAS.
If there is any problem or question with regard to eCF filling procedure, please do not hesitate to contact ICSEEA 2015 secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Authors should put copyright notice at the bottom of the first page of paper (in the middle side)
GUIDELINES OF USING PDF eXpress
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-0193-4/15/$31.00 ©2015 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-0193-4/15/$31.00 ©2015 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-0193-4/15/$31.00 ©2015 IEEE
IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing their authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
- Access the IEEE PDF eXpress site (http://www.pdf-express.org/)
- For each conference paper, click Create New Title.
|First-time users ||Previous users, but using it the first time for a new conference ||Returning users |
|a. Click New Users Click Here ||a. Enter 36267X for the Conference ID, your email address, and enter the password you used for your old account. ||a. Enter 36267X for the Conference ID, email address and password. |
|b. Enter 36267X for the Conference ID, your email address, and choose a new password. Continue to enter information as prompted. ||b. When you click login, you will receive an error saying you need to set up an account. Simply click continue. By entering your previously used email address and password combination, you will enable your old account for access to this new conference. || |
|c. Check that the contact information is still valid, and click Submit. ||c. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup. || |
| ||d. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup. || |
- Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required).
- Click Submit PDF for Checking or Submit Source Files for Conversion.
- Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click Upload File. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
- You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress plus-converted PDFattached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed or click your title paper and it will download pdf automatically. Send your pdf paper to EDAS.
SCOPEA. Renewable Energy
B. Sustainable Transportation
Solar PowerPhotovoltaic technologies and system, photovoltaic material, solar radiation availability and variability, solar thermal technologies, thermal storage, solar heating and cooling, and solar building architecture.
Biomass EnergyBiomass potentials and characterization, landfill gas, biogas and syngas, oil-based-biofuel and biomass conversion technologies such as gasification, pyrolysis, anaerobic digestion, or solid fuel combustion.
Hydro EnergyGenerators, turbines, electrical systems, system stability and reliability, assessment for power potential,simulation and optimization tools, hydropower infrastructure, and water management.
Wind EnergyTurbine/generator design, driving circuits, wind-speed explorations, geographic aspects, rotor and stator aerodynamics, permanent magnet generators, speed control, and cooling system.
Hydrogen EnergyHydrogen production, material, electrolysis, storage system, fuel cell, and efficiency improvement.
Tidal and Wave EnergyUnderwater transmission, generator design, tidal and wave explorations, and fluid dynamics.
Geothermal PowerGeothermal power plant, wells and pump modeling, piping engineering, steam field development, direct use ofgeothermal energy, and heat & mass transfer.
Energy ConservationSmartgrid, energy mix, energy harvesting, cogeneration, combined cycle power plant, energy efficiency, green building, microgeneration, and climate change & forestry.
Electric and Hybrid VehiclePlug-in hybrid electric vehicle, battery electric vehicle, hybrid electric vehicle, systems modeling, simulation and testing, energy management system, storagesystem, electronics control system, electric motor, propulsion & transmission, vehicle to grid, charging solution, aerodynamics, and fuel efficiency.
Conventional VehicleInternal combustion engine, emission analysis, safety analysis, fuel efficiency, combustion optimization, hybridization, homogeneous charge compression ignition, chassis platform, ergonomics and aerodynamics.
Infrastructure and SupportCharging point design and analysis, municipal fleet upgrades, maintenance and safety, grants and incentives,policy and regulation, intelligent infrastructure and guidance systems, infrastructure capacity management, parking management and electronic parking payments.
Alternative Green FuelSuch as bioethanol, biogasoline, biokerosene, biohydrogen, LNG, LPG, CNG, and dimethyl ether fuel. Thetopic includes production processes, standard quality, technologies, handling and storage, and residues management.
Traffic ManagementTraffic theory, modeling, and simulation, cloud computing for transportation, intelligent transport system, mass rapid transport, traffic management, traffic and communications networks, road charging, tolling and electronic toll collection, vehicle clearance and safety inspection.
ICSEEA 2015 is sponsored by Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI) and IEEE Indonesia Section. Previous ICSEEA Conference (2014 & 2012) can be found at http://www.icseea.org