- Abstract submission due: June 15, 2014 -|
CALL FOR PAPERS
The 2014 International Conference on Advanced Materials Science and Technology (ICAMST 2014) will take place in Solo, Indonesia, September 16-17, 2014. It is a continuation of ICAMST 2013 that all accepted papers were published at ADVANCED MATERIALS RESEARCH Vol.896.
The ICAMST 2014 is jointly organized by Sebelas Maret University, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Diponegoro University, and Semarang State University, which are the leading universities in Indonesia. Indonesian Physical Society , Materials Research Society of Indonesia (MRS-ID) and Physics and Applied Physics Society of Indonesia (PAPSI) will provide technical supports to the conference. The ICAMST 2014 will be in conjunction with the 7th International Conference on Physics and Its Applications (ICOPIA).
Prominent researchers and scientists from around the world will join together in the conference to share their latest research results and exchange their ideas. In addition, direct contacts among the researchers and scientists will therefore promote international research networking as well as collaboration in the future.
The conference will include plenary speeches, invited presentations, and contributed presentations (oral and poster). All accepted papers from the ICAMST 2014 will be published in “ADVANCED MATERIALS RESEARCH”, which is indexed in EI Compendex, Thomson ISTP, and Elsevier SCOPUS databases. The full text is online available via platform www.scientific.net.
Scopes that are covered in the conference include: materials science and engineering, materials properties and applications, materials analyses and modeling, and materials manufacturing and processing. Detail of the scopes is listed in PROCEEDING menu.
We cordially invite you to attend ICAMST 2014 in Solo, Indonesia. We do believe your great participation will make our conference success and we would appreciate your participation.
- Extended abstract submission due:
June 15, 2014 Extended to: June 30, 2014
- Extended abstract acceptance notification: July 6, 2014
- Full paper submission due: August 24, 2014 via ONLINE SUBMISSION
- Conference days: September 16-17, 2014
TEMPLATE:Template full paper of Advanced Materails Research journal (ICAMST 2014) can be downloaded at AMR template
Plenary Invited Speakers:
- Prof. Klaus-Dieter Vorlop (The Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Germany)
- Prof. Shigeaki Zaima (Nagoya University, Japan)
- Prof. Didier Fasquelle (Universite du Littoral Cote d'Opale, France)
- Prof. Mohamed Bououdina (University of Bahrain, Bahrain)
- Prof. Ari Handono Ramelan (Sebelas Maret University, Indonesia)
- Prof. Khairurrijal (Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia)