- Yogyakarta, August 27-28, 2014 -|
http://situs.opi.lipi.go.id/isimm2014/ - http://astp.jst.go.jp/modules/event_meeting/index.php?content_id=2656
CALL FOR PAPERS
The 2014 International Seminar on Instrumentation, Measurement and Metrology (ISIMM 2014) will take place in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, August 27-28, 2014. It is jointly organized by Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM) and Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB). Moreover, Indonesian Physical Society (HFI), Physics and Applied Physics Society of Indonesia (PAPSI), National Standardization Agency of Indonesia (BSN),Research Center for Calibration, Instrumentation and Metrology (Puslit KIM-LIPI), Calibration Laboratory - LPPT UGM, and Indonesian Society for Non-Destructive Testing (AUTRI) will provide technical supports to this seminar.
Prominent researchers and scientists from around the world will join together in the seminar to share their latest research results and exchange their ideas. In addition, direct contacts among the researchers and scientists will therefore promote international research networking as well as collaboration in the future.
The seminar will include plenary speeches, invited presentations, and contributed presentations (oral and poster). All accepted papers from the ISIMM 2014 will be published in APPLIED MECHANICS AND MATERIALS, which is indexed in EI Compendex, Thomson ISTP, and Elsevier SCOPUS databases.
- Extended abstract submission due:
May 31, 2014 Extended to: June 15, 2014
- Extended abstract acceptance notification: June 24, 2014
- Full paper submission due:
July 24, 2014 Extended to: August 8, 2014
- Seminar days: August 27-28, 2014
Guide for authors
Please prepare your extended abstracts and full papers in Microsoft Word (97-2003 or 2007) according to the following instructions, and submit your extended abstracts to email@example.com by the given deadline. Each extended abstract must be one page in length and must be written in strict accordance with format by downloading the TEMPLATE OF EXTENDED ABSTRACT. After abstracts acceptance notification, please prepare your full papers. Each full paper must be 4 pages in length and must be written in strict accordance with the camera ready format by downloading the TEMPLATE OF FULL PAPER.
- Prof. Rini Akmeliawati*, International Islamic University Malaysia, Malaysia
- Prof. Agus Budiyono, Konkuk University, Korea
- Prof. Deddy Kurniadi, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- Prof. Anton Satria Prabuwono, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia
- Prof. Hariyadi, Ahmad Dahlan University, Indonesia *) in confirmation