- Workshop on Knowledge Management in Research and Technology Organization -|
» Memory in pictures
In a turbulent and rapidly changing world, Research and Technology Organizations face the challenge of how to best manage its knowledge assets to generate value for the marketplace and obtain competitive advantage. Such advantage derives from special capabilities that are rare, valuable, nonsubstitutable and costly to imitate. Organizations have derived significant value from more proactively and strategically managing their knowledge. This workshop will enable you to transform knowledge into shareholder value.
- To create awareness and share knowledge on knowledge management in research and technology organizations.
- To enhance the effectiveness of delivering knowledge-based products / services / solutions.
- To provide insights into developing knowledge management systems and knowledge-based organizations.
- To provide best practices on knowledge management.
- Creating a corporate knowledge culture.
- Developing knowledge management systems.
- Delivering knowledge-based products / services / solutions.
- Maximizing organizations intellectual property.
- Best practices in knowledge management.
The Course will be attended by ca 40 participants, consists of participants from abroad and local institutions in Indonesia.
Registration should be done through the ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM below BEFORE 1 December 2004. All registration will be reviewed by the organizers for approval and the final decision will be announced on the page of LIST OF PARTICIPANT AND STATUS. The information regarding your registration is available in the page of LIST OF PARTICIPANTS AND STATUS. Please follow the instruction written in the page of registration page.
Registration fee :
- Local participant (Universities / LIPI) : Rp. 400.000,-
- Local participant (others) : Rp. 1.000.000,-
- International participant (WAITRO members) : US$ 100
- International participant (others) : US$ 200
Registration fee should be fully payed on arrival at the registration desk. The fee is including the seminar kit, snack and lunch during the workshop, and NOT including the accommodation. Available accomodation can be seen in the page of AVAILABLE ACCOMODATION. It is recommended to make a call to the Organizers (Mr. E. Koswara / Budi D.) to book the accomodation in advance.
| Date || Venue |
| Contact || || Steering Committee |